Compassionate Family Care
Treating patients with respect and understanding.
- Adult Medicine. For patients ages 19 and older. Located at 3745 Grove Avenue. Same day sick appointments available. Call first.
- Pediatrics (child and adolescent). In pediatrics, LCH&D provides well child exams and immunizations, school and sports physicals, and gently cares for sick infants and children. While appointments are encouraged, LCH&D offers daily "open access" in pediatrics for sick children; walk-in, sign-in between 12:20 - 12:50 and your child will be seen by 2:30 pm.
- OB/GYN. For girls (age 12 and older) and women. Located at 1800 Livingston Avenue. Women's health and prenatal care.
- Asthma/Allergy. For patients of all ages. Located at 1800 Livingston Avenue.
- Podiatry. For patients of all ages. Located at 3745 Grove Avenue. LCH&D encourages diabetic patients to see the foot doctor at lest once each year.
- Confidential treatment for sexually transmitted diseases. Located at both sites. Urgent appointments are available. Call 440-240-1655 to schedule.
The Health Center's 8-operatory dental clinic is an inviting, modern and comfortable environment where professional staff members use the latest equipment and technologies to provide hygiene, restorative and emergency dental care.
- Cleanings & Hygiene
- Fluoride Treatment
- Oral Cancer Screenings
- Fillings, Amalgams & Composites
- Assistance with financial and charity applications
- Referral services for specialists and medical testing
- Assistance with prescriptions
We offer evening hours on Wednesdays until 7:00 pm. Appointments are required for evening care and can be made by calling (440) 240-1655.